Monday, July 22, 2013

2013 Edmonton Marathon!

Hey Everyone!  I just wanted to give a quick shout out for the 2013 Edmonton Marathon on August 24 & 25!  The event is held at Northlands Park and for more information check out the website at: http://www.edmontonmarathon.ca.  I will be attending this year, and competing in the 10 km race.  I have a pretty hard training schedule I have come up with so I can get used to the distance, and hopefully meet my goal of completing the run in 70 minutes or less. :)  (I started it tonight and almost died :S )

Feel free to come out and cheer the athletes on, or to register in an even yourself!  And don't forget on the morning of August 24th You can meet John Stanton at the Chateau Lacombe Conference Centre at 10:30am.  You can even go for a 3 km friendship walk/run with him.  I hope to see you there!

Also, if you use Movescount, you can add it to your calendar here:


Attend this event in

No comments:

Post a Comment